We are excited to celebrate our 20th year of the MHL Teen Poetry Contest!
- Poets will be notified of the results of the Teen Poetry Contest after April 22. The poetry reception will be held on Monday, May 6 at 7:00 pm in Memorial Hall.
- Here is more information about the contest:
- Submissions opened on Monday, March 1st at 9:00 am and will close on Monday, April 1st at 9:00 pm.
- Students are welcome to submit up to three original works of poetry.
- Students do not have to live in Andover or attend Andover Public Schools to participate, but winners must be able to come into Memorial Hall Library to claim their prizes.
- If you have any questions please contact Anna or Renata at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-623-8432.