Welcome to the 2018 MHL Teen Poetry Contest. We look forward to reading your poems. Please read our guidelines for submissions below. If you have any questions please contact Anna or Renata at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-623-8432.
- Submissions open on Monday, February 12 at 9:00 am and close on Friday, March 9 at 9:00 pm.
- Students are welcome to submit up to 3 entries.
- Students do not have to live in Andover or attend Andover Public Schools to participate, but winners must be able to come into Memorial Hall Library to claim their prizes.
- Please copy and paste your text into the submission box or attach a Word document. No PDFs, please.
- We will accept entries from Monday, February 12 to Friday, March 9.
- The poetry reception will be Wednesday, April 11 at 7pm in Memorial Hall on Level 2 of the library.